At Harmony Dental Care, we provide an enormous variety of dental services, each performed by our highly qualified dental professionals in a comfortable environment. Our team of dentists and oral specialists are devoted to assisting patients with all their dental needs. Many patients are uneasy about visiting the dentist, but we make sure that you feel relaxed while visiting our clinic. We go the extra mile to provide best services in town. You can reach out to us anytime you want and ask whatever you want to know about your dental care.
If you are a dental care professional and share our values of patient care and excellence, then we have good news for you. Harmony Dental Care is always in search of proactive individuals and young talent who want to take the next step of their careers in dental care.
If you want to work in Oshawa and are a smart and compassionate dental professional, then you can join our team and enjoy our fun friendly working environment. We are looking for people who demonstrate a strong understanding of dentistry, who are team players, who demonstrate a strong work ethic, and who have an excellent attitude.
Here’s the kind of environment you can expect once you join the team at Harmony Dental Care:
(1) We cultivate an environment of great integrity and all of the members of our team are highly reliable.
(2) At Harmony Dental Care, we pride ourselves on keeping a high standard when it comes to serving patients well and always doing our best to meet their needs. We expect the same from you as well.
(3) At our office, we promote teamwork, and for us, nothing is achievable without it.
(4) We all work to improve the services that we provide to our patients. We believe in finding new ways to serve them in the best manner possible.
(5) We always encourage innovation and adopt new and better practices as they become available.
You are free to contact us during our working hours. If you are interested in any of the job vacancies below, click the link and submit your application.
If there are no job vacancies currently available, then submit your resume, and we will consider you as soon as a vacancy arises. Just fill out the form below and attach your resume. Vacancies appear on short notice, and we would like to have your resume on file for consideration.
Our career advisor will get in touch with you as soon as a position is available if we believe that you are a strong candidate for the vacancy. Make sure that you provide the most up-to-date contact details and credentials so that we can assess your resume accurately for the available job opening.
Please enter your contact information, then add your resume and any other applicable files using the form below.