Jan 02, 2018
The practice of smile enhancement or cosmetic dentistry has been around for a long time and deals more with the appearance of your teeth instead of the functionality of them.
Smile Enhancement Procedures
Here are some procedures you might be interested in if you are looking for teeth enhancement in Oshawa:
- Teeth whitening with a laser, as well as traditional whitening performed by a dentist
- Reshaping teeth to be more even, wider, thinner, shorter or longer
- Bonding of an enamel-like composite bonded to the tooth or teeth, then sculpted and cleaned and polished
- Veneers, generally porcelain laminates that are adhered to the tooth or teeth
- Crowns, usually used to help fix broken or chipped teeth but also used in root canals
- Dental implants, the latest way to fix a broken tooth or teeth in place of a bridge, partial denture, or full denture
- Dental bridges, used to replace one or more teeth that are missing
- Invisalign, the invisible pain free way to straighten teeth
- Gum lifts or grafts can help sculpt the gum where it is too thick or too thin
- Inlays and onlays used to repair cracked or decaying teeth
- Bite reclamation used to reshape teeth after years of excessive wear due to grinding, acid reflux, and clenching
Why do teeth enhancement
It improves self-esteem and a boost of self-confidence.
Most of us want the first thing someone notices about us to be a beautiful smile. That is hard to do when you have crooked, overcrowded, a gummy smile or thin gums, chipped, or broken teeth.
How costly is teeth enhancement
The cost of teeth enhancement varies depending on which procedure you are having done and how many teeth are involved.
The best way to know is to speak to your dentist and get a quote.