Do you want a perfect and confident smile? We have an ideal solution through which you can achieve a winning and a pleasing smile. Invisalign braces are a clear aligner which helps you gain confidence in social gatherings. Invisalign orthodontics are customized aligners which the patient needs to switch again and again after two weeks. These are custom made and manufactured by calculated measurements of the specific individual. Invisalign aligners help in alignment of teeth without the need for wires or brackets.
What Does It Mean by Invisalign Treatment?
These are the precise type of aligners which are made up of polyurethane plastic, i.e., invisible. These aligners are removable and do not need cementation or bonding when compared to the metal or clear braces.
Advantages of Invisalign Braces:
The benefits include:
1. Improved oral hygiene, it allows the individual to properly clean the teeth with the help of brushing and flossing which you cannot achieve while wearing the metal braces.
2. Allows you to remain social as no one will notice that you re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
3. Offers you with multiple dietary options. The individual does not need to do the modifications in his or her diet plan as is required with the metal braces.
4. Non-irritating to the soft tissues of the patient’s mouth and provides you with comfort. The aligners are made of thin and flexible material.
5. Serves as a night guard which prevents the teeth from clenching or grinding effects while sleeping.
What Do The Clear Aligners Offer?
It helps in treating the following conditions:
✔ Crossbites and overlapping of teeth
✔ Gaps present between the teeth of upper and lower arches
How Do The Invisalign Aligners Work?
These aligners apply controlled forces on the malocclusion of teeth. The dentist at Harmony Dental Care uses a particular software, i.e., CAD-CAM for designing an Invisalign. The Invisalign aids in correcting the teeth position. Moreover, these tooth movements are carried out in multiple stages which makes Invisalign treatment a costly procedure at our dental office.
The dentists at Harmony Dental Care take the impressions of the patient’s mouth. These prints are then sent to the particular lab for the manufacturing of set of plastic trays or mouth aligners. The first tray is for the upper arch while the second tray is for the lower arch. This collection of trays is used for two weeks and worn by the patient for at least 18-20 hours each day. After 15 days the orthodontist switches the trays from the first stage to the second stage where a new set of trays is given to the patient. This process is repeated until the teeth are well aligned.
Cost of Invisalign Treatment at Harmony Dental Care:
There are multiple factors which affect the price of Invisalign treatment:
1. Patients requirement
2. Duration of Invisalign treatment
3. Severity of malocclusion
4. Treatment plan advised by the orthodontist
Schedule an appointment with us for advice on a treatment plan or visit us at Harmony Dental Care.